Thursday, February 08, 2007

rebirth

 It's been almost 2years since I gave up the position of President of the ICT Council of Davao. Nice to have the title but it was lonely being the only one running this organization. People don't want to participate if their personal or business interests have to be put aside for the good of the whole industry. I've made enemies but also friends in the industry and it was so sad for me to let go.

After that I just lurked around the city and had almost given up on the industry. But lo and behold I was appointed as the ICT Committee Chairman of the Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry (www.davaochamber.org) Ha! to all my detractors Ha!, I guess if I wasn't good enough as ICT 
Council President , I probably had to console myself as ICT Committee Chairman!

What Sayeth you?

No comments: