Thursday, October 01, 2009

Revival




This blog has been sleeping and slumbering for such a long time. I guess the initial thrill of writing a blog passed suddenly like a stray cloud across the blue sky. Other people have persevered and made it a part of their lives that inevitably , they reach for the keyboard with trembling hands eager for their daily fix of words, wit and wisdom.

I on the other hand started a blog to spark a revolution , so I thought against the sluggishness and apathy that was clouding the industry that I was in, yes, I was angry that things I wanted done were not being done, screw everyone and everything.

But almost 2 years later, I realize that things should go as they are, we should learn to go with the flow and relax.

I aim to continue to write this blog but most of my stories will be first in hindsight, trying to recall the gaps between where I stopped and where I am now. Hopefully it will be entertaining enough for some people to continue to follow this , if not then something to while away the time while travelling in different directions and different areas.Some stories might appear out of sequence, I beg your indulgence since my mind is not as exact or compartmentalized as it used to be.

No comments: